Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What should I do?

Man when is this heat going to end??? It’s so hot outside that the inside of my office can’t seem to keep up. AKA I’m melting at work. So my birthday is coming up soon and I’m trying to think of what to do. It’s not a big birthday or anything, but I can’t do what I originally wanted to do which was go visit my friends in Maryland. However the person I would stay with is moving that day and I don’t think she is going to be up to entertaining. It’s just not a good weekend for a lot of them so my visit has been postponed. Then I found out that I need to go to my cousin’s graduation party the day after my birthday. So even if I wanted to I can’t really go anywhere. So that leaves me stuck at home with no one to really hang out with that day. Almost all of my friends have either moved, or still at school taking summer classes. I didn’t really want to do a big thing anyway, but I would like to find something I can do to still make my day fun. So that’s my dilemma. But worst comes to worst I’ll just go to the beach with someone and spend it that way. Which I can’t really complain about now can I??

2 comments:

Karen said...

You can come hang out with me and my friends. We like birthdays.

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with the beach although it's bummer to not be able to celebrate how you had originally planned. I hope you have a great one no matter what you end up doing :)