Thursday, July 10, 2008

Boston!!

This weekend I am taking a much-needed break and going to Boston to see my best friend. She’s up there for the summer doing an internship and I haven’t seen her in almost 2 months. I cannot wait to go! She’s more than my best friend; she’s basically my sister. I’ve known her since I was 5 and we’ve always been there for each other. Also, I’ve never really been to Boston before so I’m excited to see the city and all it has to offer. The only thing is I’m taking the bus up there and I’m a littler nervous because I hate taking the bus. It was cheap so fingers crossed that all goes well and I don’t hit too much traffic. Thankfully I will take the train home and I’m much more comfortable with that. Plus it’s the Acela Express so it will get me home a whole 35 minutes faster. That is a lot when you’re traveling so much in a short period of time. I’m just happy to be getting away from my house and everything. It will defiantly help my mood as of late.

On a totally random note is anyone watching “So you think you can dance”?? I love that show but this season is really pissing me off. It is nowhere as good as last year. Last night was just awful. I only really liked one dance, and the rest sucked. Some of these people seem to have just stopped trying. I’m so glad they are switching partners next week, hopefully then there will be a little more life in the show. I did LOVE the Bollywood dance last night. It was amazing. I’m glad they are branching out and doing different dances. Also Will is just awesome (and gorgeous), but his partner needs to go. She is bringing him down. I hope she goes home tonight, either her or Comfort. As for the guys, I don’t really dislike any of them. But if I had to choose I would say Gev or Thayne. But we will see tonight.

Anyway I hope you all have a great weekend! I probably won’t be able to post tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Boston!! I'm jealous.

I haven't been watching that show but this is the third blog entry I've read today that mentioned it. Must be popular!

Karen said...

I love Boston. I am also jealous. Have fun.