- Watching an episode of Friends, The Office, or Flight of the Conchords
- When a guy (gentleman) lets me on/off the elevator and/or train first. (who said chivalry was dead?)
- Getting a random compliment (or really any) but the best I've heard recently was a guy saying I have beautiful teeth (and no it wasn't my dentist).
- Having someone flirt with me over a business call ("You have such a pretty name" So nice to finally hear your voice"
- This time of year when the sun begins to set and there is a light breeze outside. The weather feels perfect and almost like heaven.
- Having a drink(of any type) outside at that time.
- When my train is on time (esp. when going home)
- Seeing how excited my dog is to see me when I get home. It's too adorable to handle.
- Hearing the perfect song on the radio. When that happens it can feel like the perfect moment.
- Reading favorite quotes I have from either books or songs.*
*Some of my favorite quotes come from the book Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I suggest you read it. It's one of my favorite books. One of my favorite quotes is:
"So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them."