Friday, October 17, 2008

Hair Therapy

I am feeling a little bit better. Not terribly but better. I am very happy that it’s the weekend and I cannot wait to sleep in tomorrow. This weekend I am getting my hair done. I will color it and get a trim. I cannot wait. Getting my hair done is one of my favorite things to do and it always makes me feel better. I love being pampered and I love the smell of the salon.

Also, I know this will sound weird but I always seem to do something drastic with my hair whenever my life gets crazy. I don’t know why, but I guess its helps me feel more in control. Last time? I cut 8 inches of my hair and it fell just below my ears. This time, I will only be dying my hair to either a dark brown/auburn color, but it will still be a change. I hope it helps me straighten things out.

1 comment:

Alexandreena said...

I hope you love your new hair! I'm terrified to do anything to mine, so I live vicariously through those that do cool things to theirs.