Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Notes

Thanks for all the feed back from the last post!!! I guess we can all safely say that no matter what this guy’s deal is, they shouldn’t be involved. However I had already told my concerns to her last weekend after I had meet him. She is fully aware of my thoughts, and that’s where it will stop. If she continues to see him, which she has, I will not say anymore bad things. I want her to still be able to talk to me about him, and if she knows how much I dislike him I know she will stop.

That’s what happened last time. She knew I didn’t like her boyfriend so whenever they were having problems she very rarely told me because she didn’t want to hear me say, “I told you so”. Or when the broke up for the 5th time, my sighs knowing that it wouldn’t be permanent. Let’s just say, if she had stayed near her college to work, they would still be in this predicament. I know that with any relationship for anyone, they only see what they want to see and ignore the rest. Telling your opinion on the situation will only help destroy yours. For now, I will sit back and just hope the situation works itself out and they will stop soon.

Onto something totally non-related, my company is finally beginning to see the effects of the crappy economy. We had a team meeting today and my boss told us about the massive layoffs that have been going on in the company. One division was completely eliminated already. Thankfully, my department is still bringing in a good amount of money and we aren’t that worried about being fired. I personally am not worried right now. I am so busy and my boss just keeps on pilling it on. He did mention the fact that we need to constantly look busy because people are watching (can you say big brother?). If anything, when it comes time for performance reviews my raise might not be too good. On the other hand, I really don’t want to still be here come February. We’ll see how that plays out.

Finally, I will try to get a picture up of my new hair. I am just trying to figure out how I can do so without showing my face. I really suck at photoshop. I got one of the best compliments the other day. This guy in my office came over and said: “I almost didn’t recognize you! You’re hair looks great. What are you trying to do? Make all the other girls in the office jealous of you???” Seriously one of the best compliments, EVER.

2 comments:

Karen said...

That is a great compliment! Can you send that guy over here so he can talk to me.

CC said...

i know, aren't those Uggs the best?! I love them too! I'm hoping to find a cheaper knockoff pair somewhere.

I'm obsessed with Polyvore too. It's so fun!!